Blair Miller creates things. Websites, mostly. Like many Michiganers, he resides somewhere on the back of his left hand. He is currently employed by a Lansing-area organization as a jack-of-all-trades designer.
Occasionally, Blair can be convinced to take on small freelance or consulting projects (time, of course, permitting). In this capacity, he has done work for dozens of legal professionals, organizations, and businesses.1
Awards & Recognition
Blair’s work has been honored with several awards—including two Silver W3 Awards and three Davey Awards for Outstanding Website Design—and has also achieved peer recognition on sites such as One Page Love and (the now defunct) Screenspire.
Should you wish to contact Blair, he generally prefers email, but can also be reached by phone at (517) 652-1217.
- the Country Mill, Blueberry Mighty Mac, Perry Mighty Mac, Mighty Mac Hard Cider, and Organic Sparkling Cider,
- Creative Learning Links (sample page),
- Vermontville Maple Syrup (website, sample page),
- the American Society for Training and Development, Mid Michigan Chapter (sample page),
- the Law Office of Judith Nicole Howes, Attorney and Counselor at Law, PLC,
- the Law Office of M.A. Wehr, PLLC,
- members of his family (sample page),
- the Law Office of Chris Easthope, PLLC,
- Attention to Details: Mobile Auto Detailing,
- the Ingham County Bar Association (sample page),
- Reach, Ranney & Carpenter (sample page),
- Carlisle/Wortman Associates, Inc. (sample page),
- ISP Technologies,
- Davis & Kuhnke, P.C.: Trial Lawyers (sample page),
- the Washtenaw County Bar Association (sample page), and
to name but a few. ↑